Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: T-jupiter-springstiefel-crystal
- shoe size: Normal
- your height: +1cm
- your calf: +-0cm
Tonics Jupiter jumping boots in limited edition with two decorative arch options (only in black in selected sizes)
“JUPITER” introduces a whole new level of wearing comfort for tall boots! Equipped with the “SILVER LABEL” sole technology, it fulfll all requirements for a comfortable and functional riding boot.
The preshaped footbed as well as the high-quality outsole provide the riders‘ foot with optimal hold; on the ground as well as in the stirrups.
The high-quality smooth leather gives “JUPITER” a sportive and elegant look, which is supported by the modern shape of the bootleg’s upper arch. Slip-resistant, firm grip leather at the inside of the tall boot provide a stable position of the riders‘ leg. The elastic inserts allow an ideal and narrow fit. The whole tall boot is lined with soft calfskin.
In the typical TONICS design the zipper is inserted in an anatomic layout – appealing and practical. It is covered by an anatomically shaped rear leather flap with elastic and logo press button to protect the below zipper puller.
The decorative lacing is elastic and thus guarantees a maximum wearing comfort to the rider.
The abrasion protection on the outside as well as at the toe cap and heel counter is typical for the “SILVER LABEL”.
- finest smooth leather
- grip leather: Sturdy, anti-slip leather on the inside
- lining out of calfskin
- elastic inserts for optimum wide-range regulation: anatomically shaped
- YKK zippers
- anatomically shaped rear leather flap with elastic and logo press button to protect the below zipper puller
- decorative elastic lacing for improved wearing comfort
- side protections: durable abrasion protection on the outside
- protection at toe cap and heel counter
- preformed midsole and insole for comfort and stability
- abrasion resistant, anti-slip and not staining outsole
- spur holder
- tall boots delivered with cotton bag, magic-insole and inflatable boot shaper
Die Höhe wird vom Boden bis zur Kniekehle im Stehen gemessen +1cm Setzzuschlag (linkes Maß in den Tabellen).
Der Wadenumfang im Sitzen mit Reithosen und Socken (locker), dann ist die Passform des Stiefels schon sehr sehr eng. Wenn Sie zwischen den Werten liegen, nehmen Sie lieber die weitere Wade, sonst ist der Stiefel viel zu eng.